Sunday, October 25, 2015

Bad decisions, not that bad?

   Hello world! This week I was flipping through my, "What Cats Can Teach Humans" calendar, when I read this quote that humans on planet Earth need to think about when they make a bad decision.
   "Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions."- Anonymous. This quote means that bad decisions aren't always bad. In result you can gain experience to make better decisions. Whenever I make a bad decision,I think Great... the world is going to end and there is nothing I can do about it. I just want to go home, curl up in my bed, and forget whatever happened. Sadly, I can't do that. Now that I have the knowledge of this quote, I can remind myself that it's okay that I messed up, it happens to everyone. Sooner or later, I'm going to come across a similar conflict, but this time I'll make a wiser decision. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great blog. I especially love your "What Cats Can teach Humans" calendar reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine Goldstein literally taking that quote, printing it, and taping it to the forehead of everyone just from reading this blog. Also Anna, once you learn a lot about cosmology your going to think that the world could end at any second so I kind of already know how you feel I think. Aye at least we won't die from being electrocuted by a toaster, or by getting cancer... (Those evil toasters)

    ReplyDelete