Sunday, November 8, 2015

Likes and Dislikes

   Welcome back people! This week I'm going to tell you about what I like and don't like. Along the way you can maybe even relate!
   To start of, I'm going to state what I like! I am a huge lover of Jamba Juice, Nutella, Shaved Ice, and coconut scented things (not the actual coconut though). I love it when it's raining outside and I'm curled up on my couch, with a warm cup of hot chocolate, while watching a new episode of Once Upon A Time. I also love doing anything with animals, because I feel very loved when I'm with them. I love watching people get along. It makes me feel that we still have hope for the future.
   Now I'm going to introduce you to some things I don't like. One of the things is sexism. I believe that the male and female genders are equally equal. A woman can do anything a man can! In the future, I hope to help  humans end sexism! Another thing that annoys me is bullying. I understand that the bully may have problems at home, but that doesn't mean that he should take out his anger on somebody else. He can get through life's troubles by some other kind of painless method. I hope you enjoyed reading about some of the things I like and don't like. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment