Sunday, January 31, 2016

Feminism part 2

   Today I will be talking about what started my rage for feminism. Comments like "You're pretty good... for a girl" or "YOU PLAY LIKE A GIRL". The only thoughts going through my head are What is that supposed to mean? Is that a compliment or something? Guys usually think that they are stronger than girls and that girls can't play sports. I think it is just a stereotype. All humans are created equally. They desire the same thing. Need the same ingredients to live. Also, have the same interests like makeup, biking, surfing, sewing etc. Female or male... it does not matter. People in today's society tend to break apart and group. We should be doing the opposite and unite for what we believe in. And what I believe in is feminism and equal rights to all humans who walk on this earth. I hope to achieve what other strong women achieved before me. Goodbye and until next time!

1 comment: