Sunday, January 17, 2016

Social Media

   Ahhh... so it's finally 2016. I plan to make this year even better than the last, which was the best year ever, and the secret to that are my New Year resolutions... well resolution.
   I've recently noticed that I spend way to much time on my phone(social media) doing I don't know what even. This year I want to put a little bit more time into my hobbies like scrap booking, volunteering at animal shelters or diy's. I wouldn't want me to turn into Albert Einstein's fear of technology. I want to uncover some of my hidden talents and really make a difference in world. You're probably reading this and thinking Whoa there... she thinks that social media is bad?! That's not at all what I'm trying to say. I just think that we all can find a more efficient way of using our precious time. And to prove this point, I nominate you to go the whole day without social media. Tell me what you think, you may find it a bit surprising.

1 comment: