Sunday, February 28, 2016

So Studyblr

 

   Hello guys! I'm back after two weeks! Today I'm going to talk about how to be organized.

   I recently noticed people complaining about unorganized folders, messy notes,etc. Which causes more stress and pressure when you can't find a certain paper. I want to help you prevent that! Organization is actually really fun...well in my eyes it is. Go on Pinterest and type in "Studyblr". It will give you great ideas like coded highlighters and note taking tips. Try new things! Find out which way works best for you! My personal favorite is cleaning out and reorganizing my work space. After I'm done I have a clarity in my mind. I don't procrastinate as much after I'm done cleaning.
  Helpful tips I found on Instagram were:
1:Packing your backpack the day before.
2: In your free time, take pictures of you in your outfits so that in those insane mornings, you can just scroll through your camera roll and pick them out.( I thought this one was really awesome and fun).
3:DON'T PROCRASTINATE! I know this is a long shot but, try to view it from a different perceptive. Think of the good that would happen if you start the assignment earlier.
This really is based on what kind of person you are! Experiment! Try new ways and after you find the method that works for you, hold on to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment