Saturday, April 30, 2016

Healthy Habits :)

  Welcome back! I had a lot of fun making my last blog, so I decided to make something very similar this week. This week, I'm going to talk about some healthy habits, so sit back and enjoy!
Habit 1: Try to break up your three big meals into six little ones. This makes it easier for your body to break down all the food completely.
Habit 2: If your busy life can't handle "Habit 1", try to eat one really healthy meal out of your three. Just one! Little by little your body would get healthier and happier.
Habit 3: Soups and Stews! Soups are a great way to save time and money. In addition they are very healthy. You can just freeze the left over and heat them up for the next day!
Habit 4: Staying hydrated. Ugh this is a problem that I have haha...but I'm working on it. Water is one of the most important ingredients in life. Water keeps you full(with no calories), energized, and extra focused.
Habit 5: One of my recent blogs was about the extent of being human. Setting realistic goals is very important. Not only does it save you stress, it also helps you get closer to your goals. (Personal experience :) )
Habit 6: Taking a vacation. YASSS. This also relates to the realistic human life because a humans can only do so much. Even if it is a 10 minute break from studying or a two week vacation in Hawaii, it still counts.
Thank you for reading my blog. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment