Sunday, April 10, 2016

Intergrity is EVERYTHING

    I came upon a quote once, which really made it's purpose and changed me in a better way. "No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything." -unknown author. This quote is about integrity.
In·teg·ri·ty    /inˈteɡrədē/ noun. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
    People look at integrity in many different ways. It can be honesty, kindness, loyalty, or doing the right thing when nobody is watching. I feel like this also connects to the concept of empathy because you have put yourself in other people's shoes and experience their life. I tested this out and the results were clear. This made me change the way I look at people. I wanted to share this with you, hoping it will make a positive impact on your life, like it did on mine. Humans are very social and interactive creatures, therefore how they treat people really is EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment