Sunday, September 20, 2015

    
  Lucid Dreams  
     Have you even been aware in your dream? And maybe even control it? If you have, this phenomenon is called lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is an ability that allows you to become aware and maybe even control your dream. Experiencing lucid dreams is unique, unlike any other dream. Some people may realize it right away, while some might only realize they are dreaming in the middle of the dream. If you are a lucid dreamer your body is asleep, but your mind is working. Only about 20% of people claim that they have lucid dreams once a month or more, while most people only have it once their entire lifetime.
     Now that you're reading you may be like, "Oh my god! This is freaky and scary!" Don't worry those were my exact thoughts in the beginning, but lucid dreaming has some benefits. Stress is a common problem for me. When you have the ability to have a lucid dream you can create a calm environment for you to relax in. If you have any fears you can stand up to them because you know it's a fantasy. One more is your creativity and problem solving. You can see how creative you are when there is a conflict. Your imagination is an infinite world in which you live in.
     I have only dreamt lucid dreams a couple of times, and out of all those times I thought I was crazy, because I had the power to control my dreams. When I realize that I'm lucid dreaming in the middle of a dream, my body automatically starts waking up. I tell my mind to stay focused on the plot of my dream. If I am successful and don't wake up, I usually fly and preform sorcery of some sort. If you are successful at lucid dreaming don't over lucid dream, because you then might lose your sense of reality and life and trust me, in this world you have to keep your eyes wide open.

7 comments:

  1. This is the reason I don't sleep early at all and much prefer to sleep late, nonetheless great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the blog it was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting topic! I've had a couple dreams like this and this is the first time I've ever seen it explained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had one of these dreams. Its cool yet scary at the same time. This was an interesting blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting! I don't think I have ever lucid dreamed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very intriguing. i enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very intriguing. i enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete